When you’re a patient at Pinnacle Peak Dentistry, you will always be treated gently, with respect and compassion, just as we’d treat a member of our own family. Dr. Marshall Clayton has assembled a team who are as devoted as he is to providing painless dental care, customized to each person’s unique needs, that helps the patient develop optimal oral health and healthy, beautiful smiles.
Here, we know that the best dental care combines the latest technologies and processes with a connection between our patient and ourselves. We seek to develop lasting relationships with each person we care for, based on trust and respect. We want you to know we are here for you and will do everything in our power to ensure your dental care is a positive experience. Should there ever be anything you need, please ask one of us: we’ll move mountains to win your smile!
Our Commitment to You
You need to know that you can trust your dental health and smile to us. We promise to:
- Care for you with gentle hands
- Actively listen to you
- Engage with you to be an active participant in your treatment and care
- Encourage you to ask questions and respect with relevant, honest information
- Make treatment recommendations based on your specific clinical requirements, concerns, and desired outcome, always emphasizing minimally-invasive treatments yielding the strongest results
- Be respectful of any dental fears you might have and work with you to overcome these concerns by providing a safe environment, supporting and encouraging you, and practicing only painless dentistry
- Respect your time, by running on-time and never overbooking, as well as allowing plenty of time at your visits so you’ll never feel rushed
- Be available to you when you need us most, including offering emergency care
Each team member at Pinnacle Peak Dentistry is a people person. We enjoy getting to know every person we treat, learning about their lives, interests, and families, and building long-term relationships with them. Each patient has a unique story to tell, and we love hearing them, knowing that every conversation brings with it a chance to learn and form connections with a fellow human. Coming to work every morning is a joy, because we know we’ll be caring for incredible people and helping them get healthy, while spending time talking and laughing with them.
Located in Scottsdale, AZ, our general and cosmetic dental practice welcomes patients from Phoenix, Carefree, and all nearby communities. For more information about the care we provide and how we can help you attain great oral health and an amazing smile, please call. We look forward to meeting you and welcoming you to our dental family!