Consider Invisalign to get the beautiful straight teeth you've always wanted — without the wires, brackets, and discomfort of traditional braces. A consultation with Dr. Marshall Clayton at our office in Scottsdale, AZ can determine if Invisalign is right for you!
Dr. Clayton is a Preferred Provider of Invisalign, meaning he has the experience you deserve to attain a beautiful smile. He’s been improving lives with Invisalign throughout the Scottsdale community for over ten years!
Invisalign is a clear orthodontic alternative to traditional metal braces. It uses a series of invisible, removable, and comfortable aligners that no one can tell you're wearing. So, you can smile more during treatment as well as after. Invisalign is made with 3D computer imaging technology and has been proven effective.
Each set of Invisalign aligners are worn for about two weeks. As each set of aligners is replaced by the next in the series, your teeth will move until they have straightened to the final position Dr. Clayton has prescribed.
With Invisalign, the advantages are clear!
- You can eat any foods you enjoy.
- Results with Invisalign are comparable to those of traditional braces.
- Invisalign aligners are removable, making brushing and flossing easy.
- Invisalign lets you enjoy virtually invisible teeth-straightening.
- The aligners consist of smooth, comfortable plastic instead of sharp metal that is more likely to irritate your cheeks and gums.
- You’ll suffer no orthodontic emergencies due to poking wires or broken brackets.
- You’ll only have to visit our Scottsdale, AZ office once every six to eight weeks for a short appointment, during which Dr. Clayton with monitor your progress.
During your initial consultation, Dr. Clayton will discuss your goals of treatment, how Invisalign works, and whether or not it is the most appropriate method to achieve your smile needs. Contact our Scottsdale, AZ dental office to schedule an appointment today!